Watch the Video Below to Learn More
If you want to develop next-level techniques while removing overwhelm from the process - this is the perfect resource for you.
I’ve done all the heavy lifting for you by creating a “zero thinking” practice masterplan on my four decades of experience…
All you have to do is follow the fun, daily challenges for 10-15 minutes (or for as long as you’d like).
And with these simple exercises, you’ll cut through the noise and only focus on the 7 most important areas of playing…
While having the flexibility to take days off if life gets in the way and then pick back up where you last left off.
The program is set up so that each weekday is dedicated to a specific area of focus…
- On Monday we’ll cover alternate picking exercises which will help you increase your playing speed for solos.
- Each Tuesday you’ll improve your hammer-ons and pull-offs for silky smooth legato playing. Because this allows you to play without picking the string - you’ll be able to play even faster with these important techniques.
- On Wednesday we’ll go through economy-picking exercises that will help you effortlessly skip through strings and play at lightning-fast speed up and down the neck.
- Thursdays will be dedicated to finger stretching exercises - so you can play even the most difficult and awkward chords and riffs with ease, even if you have tiny hands.
- Every Friday we will practice scales, modes, and “sequences” - so you get better at improvising guitar solos whilst also expanding your music theory knowledge. With the sequences, you’ll explore new musical ideas through the scales in a way that effortlessly commits them to memory.
- Each Saturday will be focused on octaves, double stops, and triad chords. This will expand your knowledge of the fretboard and give you far more options when improvising solos.
- Finally, every Sunday will be spent exploring fingerpicking patterns - so you can add a new depth and dimension to your playing with interesting fingerstyle techniques.
Lifetime Access for one payment of $79.